Here at Maitland Motors, with over 20 years experience in the trade, we’ve worked on many a car and fitted many different types of parts of varying quality. With this knowledge and experience behind us, we strongly believe that fitting OE Quality parts is better for you and your car.
Yes, you can get cheaper parts out there, but they are cheap for a reason and you’ll find you’ll be replacing them a lot sooner than you’d expect. OE (Original Equipment) Quality parts match or can actually exceed the quality of the part fitted by the manufacturer when the car was new. Fitting these parts do not invalidate the vehicle’s warranty, when cheaper parts can. Over time they give you much better value for money and help your car to run at its best.
We are proud to fit OE Quality parts from brands such as Pagid, Mann Filters, Varta Batteries, Forte and Shell Oil to name but a few. These companies are industry recognised as leading manufactures up there with the best of the best.
Here’s a few more reasons why we believe OE Quality parts are best for our customers;
- OE Quality parts are more rigorously tested making them safer for you and your passengers.
- Better products that matches the quality and reliability of the original parts at new.
- These manufactures spend more time and money on product development compared to the cheaper brands ensuring the highest quality of parts is achieved.
- They have longer life spans than cheaper products meaning less replacing; great for if you do a lot of miles.
- Less risk of these parts not fitting correctly, not performing correctly or more worrying, failing.
We believe our customers and their cars deserve the best, which is why on each and every job booked into Maitland Motors we only use OE Quality parts, ensuring good value for money and peace of mind that the parts we fit adhere to the highest of standards in the automotive industry. As always, if you have any questions about OE Quality parts and how they can help you and your car then just leave a comment below or phone the office.